Thursday, October 22, 2009

1:42 a.m.

I think we have bedbugs.


Or at least my half of my bed, and the whole of any other bed I might climb into to find respite, has bed bugs.


It is 1:42 a.m. I am bathed in Caladryl (the pink stuff) and sitting up while the family sleeps on.


Tae passed out at 7, only to awake again at 9:45 to interrupt my viewing of "America's Most Smartest Model." For my own health, it was probably good to be interrupted from such a show, but at the time, I was bitter.


He went back to bed and I climbed into bed as Tara got off Skype.


And, I began to scratch. I think it was my hand first, then my right big toe. Then my cheek. (on my face) And, I don't know where it went next, but eventually the caladryl came out, as it has every night for the past three or four.


Then, Tae woke up (about 12:30) and, since I was sort of awake, scratching. I dealt with him. He went back to sleep (again) and I poured more of the pink stuff on me and then took this photo.


And wrote this blog.


Hope all are sleeping peacefully in the rest of the world.


More tomorrow on an exciting flight...


Pura (scratch, scratch, yawn) vida...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home